Wednesday 13 February 2019

windows 7 - Where does Firefox keep cookies?


Where does Firefox store my cookies on a windows 7 home machine? I have looked in AppData but don't see any cookie or cache folder.



Answer



Firefox generally stores cookies here:


C:\Users\User name\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\some random list of characters.default


An easier way to open this:
WIN+R (key combination), and then:
%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Profiles\Firefox\Profiles\randomstring.default\


(You can select the folders one by one in the run dialog. Just start typing the address.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...