Thursday 7 February 2019

Windows 7 background still black after activation?

I recently reformatted my hard drive, and reinstalled Windows. At the time I did not know I had to uninstall my product key, when Windows said it was invalid after some time, I didn't do anything about it. Once I realized that I could deactivate the key I had already reached "This copy of windows is not legit..." with a black background. I deactivated my key and used it again, and the activation succeeded, but the background is still black (but there's no "illegal" message, just black).


I've been reading different threads all over but nothing seems to solve it. Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...