Friday 1 February 2019

windows - Task Manager not Displaying Correctly




Possible Duplicate:
Task manager menu, titlebar and tabs have disappeared



When I launch the task manager for windows it displays but incorrectly, below is a screenshot of how it looks:


Task Manager Display


It normally has tabs above it with ways to close the task manager, only way I know how to close the task manager is by right clicking the task manager icon in the task bar - Screenshot:


Task Bar Screenshot


How do I fix this error?


I am running Windows XP (Service Pack 3)



Answer



It's in Tiny Footprint mode. Try double-clicking the empty space around the list, that should restore the title bar, tabs and menus.


For more information:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...