Tuesday 12 February 2019

firefox - Where is this error coming from

I work for a video hosting and delivery company. We supply our clients an iframe to embed our player (Flash or HTML5 based on detection) in their sites.


I have a customer with issues and I can not get to the bottom of an issue he is having. When his browser (Chrome/FF/IE) renders this page:


I sometimes see this error (which is not from us) in place of our player: enter image description here


The misspelling leads me to wonder if he has some malware is preventing our Flash player from loading. The attempts to load the player all fail with ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT


Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...