Tuesday 5 February 2019

Git Bash Here in ConEmu embedded in Windows Explorer


I followed the answer to this question: Git Bash Here in ConEmu and have this problem:


http://i42.tinypic.com/fz92df.png


When I use "Git Bash Here in ConEmu" it appears embedded in Windows explorer. If I've previously opened a ConEmu console, git bash creates a new tab on that console. I need "git bash" to open on a new Windows console.



Answer



As I've already answered in the mailing group, that is because you've set up "ConEmu inside" instead of "ConEmu here".


Set up your integration properly and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...