Thursday 7 February 2019

Windows Spotlight Source and Save locations?


Where are the images from Windows Spotlight coming from? Where are they being saved on my system? Is there any way for me to point this at my own source of images?



Answer



The pictures are located at:



C:\Users{your_name}\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets



And they will look like this: enter image description here


Renaming these to .JPG will reveal it as a picture but I am not sure there is a way to generate the names. So the only idea I have is to note the existing names and rename your own pictures to match them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...