Thursday 7 February 2019

Windows 8 Custom Images

I want to create a custom image of my windows 8 installation (after installing and configuring drivers and needed software). This will be useful later on for refreshing the windows, instead of a clean install.


I have noticed that windows 8 comes with two methods of creating system images




  1. In the Control Panel -> Windows 7 File Recovery there is a gui tool to create a system image. enter image description here




  2. The recimg command to create system images.




Which one of the two methods is better? Are there any differences b/w the two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...