Saturday 2 February 2019

Why do most of my MP3s show up as "unknown artist/album" in the Zune Software?

Just got myself a Windows Phone 7 (WP7) and am trying to sync my MP3s from my computer to my WP7 (via the Zune) feature. So I downloaded the Zune software and pointed it to my MP3 folder and it found all of my MP3s.


The problem I'm having is that the majority of the songs show up as "unknown artist" / "unknown album", which is confusing because they all have ID3 tags. Winamp has no trouble picking up these tags.


What do I need to do to get the Zune Software to work properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...