Saturday 2 June 2018

How can I send a fax with Windows 7 connected on DSL?

I have a computer with Windows 7.


It is connected to the Internet via a router and DSL.


What I have found on the Internet regarding this seems to assume I have my phone somehow connected to my computer. I live in Germany and the phone is plugged into completely different box and so has nothing to do with the computer at this point.


How can I simply write a Word document (Office 2003 and Office 2010 beta) and send it to a fax number? e.g. are there any online services that do this, either free or payable via PayPal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...