Saturday 21 October 2017

Used the internet and deleted history (Internet Explorer). Can anyone find out still that I used it? What can they still find out?

As the question states: I used the internet on a shared machine and deleted history (Internet Explorer), which deletes all of the following:


enter image description here


I do not want anyone to know that I used the internet or the Internet Explorer application. Can anyone with access to the computer find out still that I used the internet? Could they even find out what sites I visited? Or what could they find out, and how?


As to the "anyone" I'm talking about, I mean I used a university computer, that are not suspicious but just in case they decided to take the computer and check to see if I used the internet, I want to make sure they can't find anything out. How can I cover my tracks to minimize the chances that they find out I used the internet on the machine? And by use, I mean even cover up the tracks that I opened the Internet Explorer application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...