Monday 23 October 2017

How can I disable mouse wheel scrolling of Firefox tabs?

I'm on a laptop, and my touchpad is multitouch. I'm using Firefox 22.0


By tapping with 2 fingers it can simulate a mouse middle-click. By scrolling with 2 fingers it will simulate a wheel mouse. Sometimes it gets these two mixed up and will do both.


To close a Firefox tab, I almost always use middle-click (2 finger tap) on the tab. Though, about 1/4 of the time it quickly scrolls through my tabs and closes the wrong tab. (Who the hell uses mouse wheel on their tabs anyway?)


I don't want to resize my tabs, I have over 100 tabs open at any given time. If possible, I want to disable Firefox from scrolling tabs with the mouse wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...