Saturday 28 October 2017

Windows 10 Administrator account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator

I recently had a problem after installing Windows 10 which required me to start in Safe Mode to rectify it. Since this I can no longer "restart" and the only screen that comes up is:



Administrator


Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.


OK



When I click "OK", nothing happens, I can't get into another screen, I can not log in as administrator nor as myself as it just doesn't have any other screen options to select.


Is there anything I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...