Sunday 29 October 2017

windows 7 - Run programs twice in startup directory?

I run the autoruns to see the following one.


enter image description here


The thing is that the user's startup files are registered twice. I'm not sure, but this might be the cause of the AHK problem that I posted, if the programs actually run twice if they are in startup directory.


What do you think? Is this a bug of autoruns program? Or, actually, Do the programs run twice?


ADDED


With msconfig, I found that the runme.exe(the ahk script binary) is run twice. The weird thing is that when I deleted one of them, the runme.exe is removed from the startup directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...