Thursday 26 October 2017

windows 7 - Not able to turn on wifi after reboot

I have Acer Aspire 5560G laptop. I've been using it with wifi networks for a while. Anyway, once I left it in suspended mode, then switched it off by long-pressing power button and after booting again WiFi stopped working. I still see red cross on wifi tray icon and it says, that no connections are available. I tried Fn+F3 combination (wifi switch) hundreds of times, but it doesn't work. My laptop doesnt have a hardware switch as far as I can tell, at least I haven't switched it off before it stopped working. I tried to enable-disable device from control panel, reboot with clean services list, restoring to last restore point, but nothing helped.


Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...