Monday 23 October 2017

networking - Access ssh server behind two routers

I have setup a private network(Router2) within a network(class C) for TESTING purposes.


Diagram:


WAN-->Router1( Gateway 192.168.0.254)-->Lan-->Router2(Sonicwall)-->Lan(10.0.20.1)

I have setup so the devices behind Router2 can talk to the internet.


What I would like to do is setup a SSH Server behind Router 2 and connect to that SSH server from another WAN(Home)


Diagram:


WAN-->Router1( Gateway 192.168.0.254)-->Lan-->Router2(Sonicwall)-->Lan(10.0.20.1)-->10.0.20.35(SSH Server).

So how would I talk to the SSH Server from another WAN(Home) ? Router 1 port forward to Router2 IP? then do a Port forward Router 2 to SSH?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...