Wednesday 25 October 2017

Is there a way to bookmark all tabs in Chrome?


Is there a way to bookmark all tabs in Chrome?


I seem to remember this being out of the box in Firefox and I'd love to get the same functionality in Chrome. Perhaps it's an issue because each tab is a separate process?



Answer



Update: Google Chrome implemented a bookmark all tabs functionality. All you do is right click on any tab button (strip) and you will see an option to bookmark it or all tabs.


Yes, there is a chrome extension that you can download that would bookmark all tabs via keyboard shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+D) You can download the extension here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...