Wednesday 25 October 2017

networking - Shareing two internet connections on my laptop running Windows XP

I have two internet connections, one is internet via our organization's corporate LAN network, and the other one is mobile broadband via a USB modem


Is there anyway I can share internet connections and use them simultaneously? I want to use the corporate LAN network for normal browsing and connecting my email client, and I want to use the USB modem for establishing a VPN connection.



  • Will I be able to maintain both the connections simultaneously?

  • Can I have parallel downloads, one using our corporate network, and the other one using the mobile broadband?

  • Will I be able to switch my browser between these two connections?


My laptop runs Windows XP Service Pack 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...