Friday 27 October 2017

nvidia graphics card - Regarding OpenGL driver


I have some problems with installing the OpenGL driver.


I have the NVIDIA Geforce GT 630M graphics card, but when I run my programs, i get the following error:



Unable to create OpenGL 3.3 context (flags 0, profile 1)



On the website, it says that I should be capable of using OpenGL up to 4.1. (But currently it can only support OpenGL up to 3.1.)


Whenever I try to download drivers I get errors. I tried downloading this driver, but I get this error when I try installing it:



NVIDIA installation program could not continue.


This graphics driver could not find a compatible graphics device.




Answer



I've solved nVidia OpenGL compatibility problems using GLView. It will help you to identify any compliance issues you have with your driver and also facilitate updating drivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...