Friday 27 October 2017

windows - What is the best FREE way to remove duplicate files from iTunes?



I thought about using a file deduper but figured that would still show the dupes IN itunes. I really don't care about artwork or the likes. Is using the built in "show dupes" the best option?


The built in "Show Duplicates" feature fails because I have thousands of songs and hundreds of duplicates.



Answer



I find the easiest way to remove duplicate songs is to just wipe out your library and do a fresh import of all your music.


It's not the most efficient method but it gets the job done. However, if this is an ongoing problem for you, then this wouldn't be the best method to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...