Monday 16 October 2017

macos - How to I get window drop functionality on Mac OS X?


Windows 7 has a neat feature where the Windows Key in conjunction with the arrow keys tiles the active window. Windows key + left arrow moves it to the left half, windows key + right arrow moves your window to the right half of your monitor.


Is there an equivalent to this functionality in OS X?


Can anyone suggest some alternative metaphors by which to manage my windows? I find that OSX windows tend to be a bit more scatterbrained than their windows counterparts.



Answer



Funny thing. DownloadSquad just did a post today about an OS X tool to do exactly this. It's called ShiftIt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...