Saturday 2 September 2017

Windows 8 update - Google chrome in full screen mode


Last night Windows 8 has updated my machine and now when I open my browser (Google Chrome) it opens in "Full screen mode", like before certain Windows apps would do. Now e.g. I don't see my taskbar when in my browser and when I ALT-TAB away the music playing from Youtube stops playing. How do I turn this thing off? I want Chrome to run as before.



Answer



There's a setting for toggling between Windows 8 mode and standard mode.You'll find it right in the settings button.


Answer is right here:


https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/E09KAbShiRc


I don't mean to be mean but it's just about googling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...