Sunday 3 September 2017

windows 7 - Create new partition on ssd hard (remove hibernate)

I bought Dell Vostro 3360 notebook with Windows 7


It has 128 GB SSD hard disk, it is already has 4 partitions: Dell partition, Recovery partition, OS partition, Hibernate partition. Here is screenshot (Russian language, but I made some marks):


enter image description here


I want to split OS partition, because I need c:\ and d:\ . Reason is that I have a lot of difficulties with administration mode on c:.


So I tried to split OS partition but I already have 4 partitions. Can I remove hibernate partition without consequences? I have Hibernate disabled in settings, but I have hiberfil.sys file on c:\


If I can remove it, how can I do this, I can't do this with standard GUI disk managment tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...