Sunday 3 September 2017

email - Windows 10 Mail does not obey "Reply-To:"

I use Windows 10 Mail (the built-in Mail app) with an outlook.com e-mail account. For some reasons, it does not obey the Reply-To: field of an e-mail.


To add insult to injury, when I reply. I will see the To: address as John Doe johndoe@gmail.com [XYZ]. But the e-mail is actually XYZ-noreply@yahoogroups.com and I only found out later that the e-mail got bounced back.


The problem does not happen when replying from outlook.com. I want to use the built-in mail app because it works offline. Is there a way to fix that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...