Thursday 7 June 2018

windows 7 - Why is Windows7 waking up after I put it to sleep?


Just about every night I put my Windows 7 computer to sleep, and then I turn off the power to my bluetooth keyboard. Almost always, the next morning my computer has woken up, keyboard still off.


I'm using a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 7000 keyboard (no mouse) and the associated USB adapter. Everything is setup so my keyboard can wake up my PC.


Why is my Windows 7 computer waking up after I put it to sleep (without any keyboard input)?



Answer



alt text


Make sure the settings for the network card look like this, as this is a none issue for most xp versions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...