Wednesday 20 June 2018

windows 7 - Capture region of website/etc. to clipboard as image?

I often need to capture a fixed portion of my screen (typically in Chrome) to the clipboard, for posting as a background in a PowerPoint slide.


Question


Where can I find an extension for Chrome or an app for Windows 7 that can accomplish the desired (below)?


Desired



  1. Select a region for storage in the clipboard.


Undesired


But because I cannot do that, I need to:



  1. Capture my screen via 3rd party software.

  2. Save the captured region as a file.

  3. Paste in the image.

  4. Crop the image.

  5. Clipboard the resulting image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...