Saturday 9 June 2018

browser addons - Easy way to access cookies in Chrome


To view specific cookies in Chrome, currently I have to:



  1. Go to preferences

  2. Click Under the Hood tab

  3. Click Content Settings... button

  4. Click Cookies tab (if it's not already active)

  5. Click Show cookies and other site data... button


If I want to narrow this down to a specific domain, I have to type it in, too.


Chrome Chores




Compare this to Firefox:



  1. View Page Info

  2. Click Security tab

  3. Click View Cookies


The domain for the page I'm currently on is already used as a filter, too.


My question:


Is there an easier way in Chrome? I've done some searching for an extension but have come up with nothing.



Answer



You can view cookies related to current website by right-click -> Inspect Element -> Storage -> Cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...