Tuesday 8 May 2018

Path variables from system restore point, Windows 7 64-bit


Reading the answer here I don't understand this 'little button' to right of open.




  1. Navigate to your C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack, click the little button to the right of "Open" for "Show Previous Versions"



What is it? there seems to be no such thing.


I replaced my path variables while trying to work with OpenCV/CMake.



Answer



You can always right-click any file/folder, open its Properties dialog and click on the Previous Versions tab:


1





As for your specific question regarding "the little button to the right of Open for Show previous versions", he was talking about this:


2


Took me some time to figure it out as well; the instructions should have been clearer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...