Thursday 15 March 2018

windows 7 - Remotely connect to computer where I don't have admin access on

I have a Windows XP computer, PC1, where I have no admin access. I am only a non-admin user. I want to remotely control PC1 from PC2 (Windows Vista, I am admin here). I need to make PC1 a server and PC2 the controller.


Obviously, I cannot use RDP because I am not admin. Is it still possible to enable remote login? Is there any legal tool to bypass admin and remotely access PC1 from PC2?


I'd prefer a portable/USB app to do this job because the admin of PC1 has blocked installation of software as well. TeamViewer Portable did not work because it is detected as malware by the anti virus software of PC1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...