Friday 9 March 2018

windows 10 - Why is my "Committed" memory so much higher than my actual RAM space?

http://i.imgur.com/cilRmfD.png


I have run two virus scans and neither of them have found anything so far (Malware Bytes and Avira Rescue). During gaming I will get Windows popups saying that my system is low of memory and recommends closing the game. This can also happen while browsing. My computer seems to become sluggish a lot and will hang up often, such as when clicking a link from a messenger program to open in my browser.


I am unsure what is causing this. My memory usage on the processes tab doesn't add up to such a high percentage of my actual memory.




As a side note, is my Disk Usage supposed to spike up to 100% sometimes? Research seems to say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...