Saturday 13 January 2018

taskbar - How do I lock right-aligned toolbars in Windows 7 without them looking awful


I like to create between 3 and 5 toolbars ( like the Quick launch toolbar) to house different sets of icons for daily use.


Games Office, Apps, Utils (stuff like that)


I like to right-align some of these so that all content is hidden and the chevrons (») appear. I then proceed to use each as a popup menu.


This works great, but as soon as I lock the toolbars, everything adjusts and looks horrible


Is there a way to account for this adjustment?



Answer



Instead of changing your resolution, you can also hide the icons in your system tray and/or your clock, shift all of your toolbars to the right, lock, then re-show your icons/clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...