Monday 15 January 2018

printing - How to print through remote computer with TeamViewer

We are using TeamViewer and we would like to print at the remote computer. Is this possible? If yes, how?


I've been reading the docs but I can't find a solution.


Further Explanation:


I am on my machine say machine 1. And, I am connected to Machine 2 on the internet somewhere through Teamviewer.


I know that Machine 2 has printer attached to it and it is working well.


What I want is to print a Word Document for example which is locally on Machine 1 to be printed on Machine 2's printer. Is this possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...