Tuesday 16 January 2018

Move Kaspersky Virus Definitions Update to Another Computer


Is it possible to move Kaspersky virus definition to another computer?


I have two computers, both PCs, which Kaspersky is installed on. My Internet connection is slow and my Bandwidth is limited. I want to update Kaspersky in one computer and copy the virus definitions update to another computer.



Answer



Kaspersky supports updates to the anti-virus database from ZIP-archives.


You can download the definitions in zip format from this page : Update using ZIP archives.


The explanation of how to use is in : How to update anti-virus database from ZIP-archives?.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...