Monday 1 January 2018

laptop - Keyboard no longer works on Toshiba Satellite E45t-A4100

On my Toshiba Satellite E45t-A4100, the keyboard is not working. No matter what I press nothing responds. The touch screen is still working, and everything seems to be working properly, but I have zero keyboard function! Any suggestions? I was up a few nights ago using my laptop and everything worked fine, the next morning when I woke up I opened it and turned it back on from sleep mode and none of my keys, nor mouse worked. Really strange to me, I did not add anything to my laptop or do anything, just simply used it one night woke up the next morning and can not use my key board for the last 3 days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...