Sunday 3 September 2017

Disable Windows logo key + Ctrl + S keyboard shortcut


can someone tell me how to disable Win+ctrl+S shortcut in Windows 10?


My OS:


OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version: 10.0.17134 N/A Build 17134

This new shortcut came with the last feature update (Feature update to Windows 10 (consumer editions), version 1803, en-us)...


Thanks!



Answer



I did it with AutoHotKey:


^#s::
Return

this is all you need to do.


if you want to do something with this combination, you can do it like this:


^#s::
Send {Shift down}+{Alt down}+s+{Shift up}+{Alt up}
Return

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...