Thursday 20 December 2018

windows - Where can I get Chromium binaries?


I want to have Chromium on my Windows machine, but I find only instructions how to make it from sources on official site.


Are there any official pre-built binaries?



Answer




Since the link to the snapshots seems to change more often then I can keep track off I recommend using this link Chromium AppSpot Download to download the latest binaries for each OS. It detects your OS and then offers the latest build automagically.



You can find snapshots of all the nightly builds of Chromium here:


Chromium Builds


Each OS has a folder and the latest version number is available under the Latest folder or just sort by date descending.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...