Thursday 6 December 2018

windows 7 - How to delete an invincible 0 byte file?


I have a file whose size is 0 bytes. When I try to remove it an error message appears, saying "Could not find file".


Here is the list of things I've tried to delete the file:



  • Rebooted

  • Reset folder options

  • Cleaned the registry with CCleaner

  • Using the del command

  • Replacing it with a different file


The dir command gives this information about the file:


25.06.2011 21:06 0 STALKER

File properties:


asdf


How can I remove it?



Answer



Try del *. from the command prompt while in the folder the file's in. It will delete all the files in that folder that have no extension.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...