Friday 16 November 2018

windows - Personal keylogger

I know keyloggers are a quite grey area. Why do I need a keylogger? vBulitan has an annoying feature. If you keep a session open for many hours and afterwards want to post in a thread without loading a new page the session times out. I lost quite a few posts that way. I want to install a keylogger on my computer to rescue those posts.


I'm also interested into the Quantified Self movement. As a result it would also be nice if the keylogger would keep timestamps.


Lastly it would be good if the keylogger writes to an encrypted file for data safety issues. Can someone recommend a program to me?


At the moment I'm running Windows Vista but I'm thinking about upgrading to Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...