Wednesday 21 November 2018

How to convert .PDF to .eps (on Windows)



I am looking for a free software program to allow me to convert a PDF file into an EPS file.


The converter should retain the image quality as much as possible.


I was able to do this with GSView, but the result was always of the shape of a portrait A4 image, while my image is a landscape A4.


(Sorry if this was asked already, I was only able to find EPS to PDF questions, but not the other way around.)



Answer



You can use the tool pdftops with the --eps switch. This is installed on most Linux systems together with the xpdf package.


This also can be installed on Windows. See for the links http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/xpdf.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...