Thursday 22 November 2018

macos - How do I set a default language (input source) for an application?

Has Apple completely removed the possibility to do this, and to what end?


The primary input language for my MacBook is Norwegian. What I want is for OSX to open MacVim with the US input language instead of Norwegian.


In other words, I want to be able to set a default input language (input source) to an application. I want OSX to KNOW which input language to use for MacVim when I launch it, instead of me having to switch it to the input language I want EVERY SINGLE TIME I launch MacVim.


(From what I have read, this was possible in earlier versions of OSX, then got removed. Why?)


If this is not possible natively, is there any app which does this? I am getting REALLY desperate.


Best regards, Krystah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...