Monday 26 November 2018

installation - How can I install Cortana on Windows 10 again?

I uninstalled Cortana because I found it was an annoying feature that bothered me more than it helped me. After uninstalling it though I realized that some other windows features such as the search option disappeared with it, which is why I want it back.


I used this method to uninstall it - http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-uninstall-and-remove-cortana-in-windows-10/


It seems to have completely removed all Cortana files, which is why all other options of installing/re-installing it that I have found don't seem to work. If instead of adding it there were a way of just getting the search option back I would appreciate that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...