Friday 30 November 2018

windows - A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated for non cyg_server users on Cygwin

Some more progress:


This is working for any account on which the services is started with. That is if we give credentials of a particular account in Log On tab of a service. Then it works for that account and so on. This is the same case with Windows Remote Management. But everything works fine over RDP.


Some progress


I have installed SSHD service with a user with admin privileges cyg_server. When I login over ssh to this account. Credential manager is working fine. But when I login with other users, it wouldn't.


Original Question


I also observed any programs saving keys to windows credential manager are giving me A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. error. (Only when running via ssh)


Although there are some pointers towards the issue on the internet. I was not able to exactly find the root issue.


Edit: Additional Information


The program that I wrote is ultimately calling CredWriteW function from win api.


Could you help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...