Tuesday 27 November 2018

Delete Remove 0 byte file Windows 7 64 bit

I have a file whose size is 0 bytes, there is no file extension, just says FILE. When I try to remove it an error message appears, saying "Could not find this item".


Used CMD.exe, still would not delete.



Tried to upload a screenshot of the CMD window. Upload on this site did not work, an upload button popped up I chose a the pic from my computer and it opened this blank Firefox window https://superuser.com/upload/image


How can I upload a picture? Does the picture has a size limitation? Or where can I sens a picture to save time and a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...