Friday 16 November 2018

windows 7 - Unsupported 16-bit application

Recently on start up I am getting the following error:


Unsupported 16-bit Application
The program or feature "\??\C:\Users\Ourania\AppData\Local\Temp\ytl.exe"
cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows.Please
contact the software vendor to ask if a 64- bit Windows compatible versions is available.

I tried installing CCLeaner but it didnt find any problems. Also I tried running system file checker tool but again it did not detect any errors. The above file is always created on startup inside the Temp folder. Any suggestions on how to remove this error ? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...