Wednesday 28 November 2018

screensaver - Windows spanning 2 monitors resize themselves onto 1 after screen saver is started (Win XP)

I have a dual monitor setup with an ATI Radeon HD 3450 driving 2 Dell 1907FPs in Extended mode. The video driver is ATI's 8.561-081201a1-073177C-Dell.


Onscreen, I have a couple of non-maximised windows that I resize to span the 2 monitors. When the screensaver (any screensaver) starts (or finishes, I'm not sure), the windows are automatically resized so that they fit on one of the monitors only.


Is there a way to stop this from happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...