Wednesday 21 November 2018

anti virus - What is the "lightest" -> not messing with system registry antivirus



I am looking for antivirus for one shot. Just scan every piece of the system and delete the antivirus itself. I know that they are messing with system registry, slow down the system. I want to be sure that after reinstall it will dissappear completely.



Answer



Perhaps an "Online" anti-virus scan like Kaspersky


You could also do an offline scan by downloading a rescue CD like BitDefender


You could script something install, scan, and uninstall... but it's a bit more complicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...