Wednesday 28 November 2018

How do you change Chrome's background color?



I've been looking for a way to dial down reddit's white background late at night. I ended up using Control Freak (which is very cool) with my own custom styles. It works perfectly.


Except when it loads a new page it still defaults to white for a couple seconds before loading my custom styles (which show up in "user agent stylesheet" in dev tools)


Is there any way to prevent the screen from flashing bright white, like it does, before the user agent stylesheet is loaded?



Answer



The below links to a plugin which helps to change the background colour as per user needs,hope this helps.


[link] https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/change-colors/jbmkekhehjedonbhoikhhkmlapalklgn


Once in after installing the plugin go to the plugin preferences and modify the colour you want as background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...