Sunday 2 September 2018

How do I show the page margin in Word 2016?

Using Word 2016 (and apparently 2013, and 365), there is no longer an option for showing a page's text boundaries. Rather it defaults to essentially paragraph boundaries. How can I get my page's text boundaries (i.e. margins) displayed again?


According to this site and this site Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, has declared this beloved, long-standing feature a bug, and fixed it in their recent editions (with no apparent intention of returning).


You can visit here to try and convince Microsoft to correct this egregious offense.


And no Google, the page margins/text boundaries are not the same as the guides/rulers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...