Wednesday 26 September 2018

DVD Burning Software compatible with Windows 7



Anyone have any suggestions for good DVD burning software compatible with Windows 7?


I've tried ImgBurn and so far have 3 new coasters (it may just be my machine).


I'm aware that windows 7 contains some basic DVD burning capabilities, but I'm looking for something a little more powerful.


Free software is preferred, but not required.



Answer



There's a free version of Nero available.


The free version only does basic data burning but that might be what you want. It's supported on Windows 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...