Friday 28 September 2018

Excel multiple FIND formula

I am no expert with excel so any help is appreciated!


I am trying to make one cell do multiple searches within another.


I know that to search one cell for a specific word you would use =FIND(Blue,C2)


But I need to find multiple different words in one cell. Heres an example of what im trying to do:


heres an example of what im trying to do


I need to show all the allergens in the ingredients cell eg peanuts, gluten, milk, sesame seeds etc


How do I get the result to list all the allergens?


I know that I can do a single find function in separate cells and then concatenate them, but there must be a more simple way?


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...