Tuesday 25 September 2018

windows 7 - How to disable brightness intensity switching by power plans and AC/battery modes?

This is a "feature" in Windows 7, but I can't see how it is useful; it just annoys me.


Every power plan and the AC/battery mode has its own setting for brightness intensity. So, if I switch power plans, the intensity changes, same for when I plug the computer in.


I always setup the light intensity according to light conditions, rarely the power plan. If I really want to save battery, I'm intelligent enough to figure out that I should lower it by myself.


So, my question is, is there a way for Windows 7 to leave the backlight setting alone when switching power plans or AC/battery modes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...